1. Try us out a few times… Drop in fees are $10. If you’re bringing a guest, or have encouraged a guest to join us, please let them know to bring this at beginning of swim-cash or check (to Asheville Masters). Talk with the coaches about your goals and a timeline to achieve them. Chat with other swimmers/triathletes. Enjoy the mountain views on the way to the Asheville School campus during the school year, or, Biltmore Lake and Jewish Community Center in the summer.
2. After a few swims with us we ask you to register with US Masters Swimming (USMS.org), selecting the NC Club and the Asheville Masters Swimming “workout group.” Click HERE to join US Masters Swimming. It is an annual fee of $52 which is required for insurance + cool bi-monthly magazine. We do not receive any income from this, but this IS essential for insurance purposes.
3. Lastly, after joining USMS, select a fee option below and pay either Andrew, Jeff O. or Renee M. during your next swim and enjoy the group workouts!
Or, if necessary, checks made payable to “Asheville Masters,” or the solid Green Back will do…
- Monthly (1st through last day of actual month) $60
- Six months $300
- Annual $600
- Drop in fee $10 per swim -Local visitor or out of town guests.
- Please present actual or electronic version of current USMS registration before swimming AND sign guest registry with emergency contact.
- Non- USMS card holders must sign waiver before swimming AND sign guest registry with emergency contact #.
Questions beyond above?…please contact Andrew.