WEATHER POSTPONEMENT FOR LAKE DAY, and Sunday at JCC 7a

Due to thunderstorms Friday into Saturday in the Robbinsville / Lake Santeetlah area that appear imminent, Saturday’s Lake Santeetlah Open Water Craik Davis Extravaganza has been POSTPONED to TBD. Better to be safely off lake during a nasty squall then be wishing we’d have been off or out of the lake…

Until then, we’ll see you Sunday at the JCC at 7am.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s